An agreement is an agreed upon guideline, process or protocol designed to guide the flow of value.
- agreements are created in response to organizational drivers
- overall accountability for an agreement lies with the people that make them
- an agreement can include delegation of specific responsibilities to individuals or groups
- agreements are regularly reviewed, and evolved as necessary
- record those agreements you might want to reference later
Note: In S3, guidelines, processes or protocols created by individuals in roles are also treated as agreements.