A circle is a self-governing and semi-autonomous group of equivalent people who collaborate to account for a domain.
- may be permanent or temporary
- may be self-organizing
is accountable for its own development and its body of agreements
- A circle’s members act within the constraints of their domain .
- Each circle can create value autonomously.
- A circle’s members ongoingly continuously decides together what to do to account for their domain, and set constraints on how and when things will be done.
- equivalence of circle members
- All members of a circle are equally accountable for governance of the circle’s domain.