Select a member of your team to be specifically accountable for keeping up to date records of all information the team requires.
The logbook keeper is accountable for maintaining a team’s logbook by:
- recording details of agreements, domain descriptions, selections, evaluation dates, minutes of meetings etc.
- organizing relevant information and improving the system when valuable
- keeping records up to date
- ensuring accessibility to everyone in the team (and in the wider organization as agreed)
- attending to all technical aspects of logbook keeping