Take time for learning at the end of each meeting or workshop.
Reflect on interactions, celebrate successes and share suggestions for improvement before closing the meeting.
- reserve 5 minutes for 1 hour, and 15 minutes for a full-day workshop
- record learning and review it before the next meeting
Short formats you can use:
- more of/less of/start/stop/keep
- positive/critical/suggested improvements
Evaluate Meetings: Long Format
Ask everyone in a round to reflect on any or all of the following topics in a brief sharing, and report key points you’d like to remember for next time:
- effectiveness and format
- facilitation and participation
- emotional tone
- appreciations and achievements (I liked…)
- growing edges and improvement suggestions (I wish…)
- wild ideas and radical suggestions (What if…)