Support each other to learn and grow in the roles and teams you serve in.
The role keeper — or team — leads the peer review by setting up the process, and by speaking first in each step.
Ensure you invite people with complementary perspectives to contribute to the review, and a facilitator.
For both appreciations and improvement suggestions, ensure you consider the following aspects:
- The value the delegatee brought to the organization by accounting for the domain.
- The role keeper’s or team’s work processes, and their collaboration with the delegator and with other relevant stakeholders, and – in the case of a team - with each other.
- How well the delegator takes care of their responsibilities.
- The design of the domain itself (and potentially the design of other related domains).
- The role keeper’s or team’s competencies and skills in relation to the domain.
- The strategy the role keeper or team follows to account for this domain.